Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oversized Original Designs Handmade by Babooshka Boutique

Recently I had the pleasure of buying two pieces from Babooshka Boutique, an Etsy company based in Pennsylvania run solely by the owner and designer, Francesca. Francesca sews all pieces to order and her oversized, monochromatic tops, dresses, and leggings have won me over.
Peek A Boo Oversized T-Shirt Dress
I love my Peek A Boo oversized t-shirt dress. I've been wearing it this summer and I'll continue to wear it into the fall with leggings. The shoulder peek-a-boos are really flattering and make this dress stand out.
Geometric Cardigan
 This geometric cardigan has got to be the most unique cardigan available. Its lopsided design takes a would-be boring wardrobe staple and makes it the most intriguing part of any outfit.

Melt-Tee
The lines on the Melt-Tee are sharp but flowy at the same time. Great over shorts in the summer or jeans in the winter.
Vent-Tee Maxi Dress

My second purchase from Babooshka was this Vent-Tee Maxi Dress (but in black, naturally). You have to see this dress to believe it -- it can be worn in so many different ways that it's sure to remain my favourite for years. And since I just got super excited about leather shorts, I can complete this kick-ass look.

Discoid Dress
Speaking of kick-ass, check out one of the new designs: the Discoid Dress. I love how it drapes and how it exposes the forearm -- perfect for those amazing bangles.

Patent Leather Thigh-High Legging
Babooshka Boutique also makes these wet-look panel leggings. I love the monochromatic colour-block effect, and wet-look leather always wins in my book.

Metallic Gunmetal Panel Legging
My pieces from Babooshka Boutique were just as I expected and the quality is great. I'm so glad I found this Etsy shop. What do you think of Francesca's designs?

No comments:

Post a Comment