Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Looking forward to Fall with Deena and Ozzy spiked wedge booties

These spiked wedges are from Deena and Ozzy from Urban Outfitters. I forgot I ordered them (they were on back order) so these beauties were a lovely surprise when the mailman arrived the other day. (Incidentally the mailman and I have developed quite a friendship this summer with all my online shopping...)
The spikes are actually really sharp, so I'd advise being careful when you're putting them on and taking them off (unless you're tough as nails). They're "faux leather" and cost $69. Just wearing them around the house they are really comfortable with their 5" heel and 1.5" platform. But they're also really warm. It's still really hot and humid here in southwestern Ontario, so I won't be wearing these out anytime soon. Is anyone else looking forward to fall to wear something new?

No comments:

Post a Comment