Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Studs and Spikes on Summer Sandals

I've been obsessed with finding the perfect flat summer sandals that still have edge. This season, there are great options with on-trend spikes. Check out some of my favourites.


I fell in LOVE with these Jeffrey Campbell spiked sandals since I saw them on Gypsy Warrior's Instagram. I got mine from Free People. They come in other colours, too!


Sam Edelman's spikes and diamonds speak right to our blog! These gladiators are gorgeous and have a great combination of glam and rocker style.


Continuing with the gladiator style, these Betsey Johnson Studded Gladiator Sandals are also evocative of jellies. Two trends in one!


Jeffrey Campbell and spikes go together like summer and sandals. That gold chain around the base is reminiscent of a vintage Chanel purse.



These are the sandals that started my quest for spikes on summer shoes. Emily Vallely introduced me to the Sam Edelman Exies on the gorgeous blog she runs with her sister Lucy, OHEMV. These shoes are out of stock everywhere and I've been obsessively looking on eBay. Maybe you'll have more luck finding a pair than I have!

Have you been wearing this trend this season? Let me know in the comments!

-Caroline

2 comments:

  1. I'd just like to say that I have been rockin leather flats with a studded bow on the toe to work since April. weeoooh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who are they by?! Let's add them to the list!

      Delete